Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough....in a Cupcake??


That's right! Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes--how amazing does that sound?? I'm obsessed with chocolate chip cookies and now with cupcakes. So, imagine my surprise when I found a recipe for a combination of the two!

This only problem with my version of them today, is that I used all of my chocolate chips in the cookie dough,and the cupcake batter calls for more chocolate chips in it also- so I had to do without the extra amount of chocolate--which i'm sure only makes these better!

So basically I took regular white cake batter (which should have had chocolate chips stirred into it) and added a small scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough when the cupcake was 1/2 way through baking.

I topped off these delicious cupcakes with a brown sugar icing--which at first I was sceptical..but WOW.  Who would have thought that a Brown Sugar Icing could be sooo AMAZING!




Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment